Boston Market food at your next holiday party is pretty darn simple. And with coupon code CATPARTNER11, you get $10 off $100 catering purchase!
So go to the Boston Market website or call 866-977-9090 to place an order. The food is delicious. My faves are the cinnamon apples, mac n' cheese, and of course the slow roasted chicken :)
Thursday, December 1, 2011
Swagbucks...I thought someone sneezed when they first told me that word. I was pretty weary about signing up. Why would a company want to give me giftcards/perks for FREE? Swagbucks is a site that awards points to you for completing certain tasks. The idea is that the site advertises certain companies/brands/etc. on their site. You view the advertisement (and they hope that you buy/sign up for whatever is being offered). Then you get points put into your account. It's a win for the company advertising, Swagbucks gets $ for posting the advertisement, and you get points to use towards rewards.
Here's how my daily swagbucks get rewarded. There's an "Earn" tab in the upper left corner when you sign in. In the Earn tab are tasks you can complete to earn FREE Swagbucks.
1. Daily poll. This is an easy 1 Swagbuck. They ask a really random question. You click an answer. You get a free Swagbuck.
2. NOSO. Translation = No Obligation Special Offers. Click the start earning now button. You get thrown into a series of about 5 advertisements that try to get you to sign up for something. If you scroll to the very bottom of every offer, you have an option to "skip" the offer to view the next one. At the end of the series, you have to type in a phrase to get your free 2 Swagbucks.
3. Search. Swagbucks also serves as a search engine (like google). By using Swagbucks as your hub search engine, you can be rewarded random amounts of Swagbucks, anywhere from 6 - as much as 100 Swagbucks. There are a few search rules.
- The best times to get search Swagbucks are once in the morning, once mid afternoon, and once late-ish evening.
- It may take you a few searches during each of the best times to get awarded. It usually takes me about 3-5 searches.
- You can get a Swagbuck hold put on your account for searching too quickly in a row (i.e. only searching for the sake of getting Swagbucks), so take your time and pause between searches.
-Fridays = Mega Swagbucks day. The points awarded are up-ed during your searches.
4. Surveys. I've dabbled in this a few times. You get 1 Swagbuck for each survey you try and get disqualified (up to 5 points per day). All surveys completed are awarded the points shown for each survey. I've gotten as much as 300 points in one survey. They usually do take some time, at least 10 minutes. All times are posted on the surveys area as well.
5. Your Swagbucks inbox. There's some special offers, easy videos to watch and earn. Check your inbox daily (it's to the left of your swagbucks total)
6. Random Swagcodes. Swagbucks likes to give out random codes at random times. You usually have to do a little digging to find the code answer. Swagbucks is very particular about bloggers just blurting out the answers. My favorite facebook site for Swagbuck codes is Swag Code Alerts. They alert you via news feed when a new code comes up. You click the link and get the swagcode and the location of the code. They do all of the work for you :)
7. SwagTV. Get Random amounts of Swagbucks (usually 2-3 bucks) per TV ad you watch.
Ok...the proof. I signed up in August of 2011. Since then, I have collected $250+ in Amazon giftcards. ($5 Amazon giftcards are only 450 swagbucks, probably the best deal on their site). There's lots of other options available for rewards as well. AND, for completing one survey, I got some really nice freebies send to my house! So you just never know.
So get going! Swagbucks gives you 30 points just for signing up!
Was this Saving Said Simply? Leave me a note. Let me know!